How to discover incompatible changes in your DB2 System
- This event has passed.
IDUG 2016 DB2 North American Tech Conference
23. May 2016 - 26. May 2016
SEGUS & SOFTWARE ENGINEERING present
Tuesday May 24th, 2016
Audit and Compliance is a need that many companies want and have to fulfill.
There’s different ways and tools that promise to be able to do it, but what can they really do and what are the associated costs? This presentation introduces DB2 10/11 technology exploitation that delivers any DML, DDL, DCL being executed in a DB2 environment along with identification details. Learn how you can run Audit analytics against a long‐term repository, pinpointing who executed a query, when and from where. Analyze your entire workload to understand access patterns and abnormalities.
- Audit needs and musts
- Solution overview and their Pros/Cons
- The viable way – let DB2 do the Magic!
- Customer results from the banking industry
Wednesday May 25th, 2016
- The What and the Why of ICI’s
- BiF problems and ways to deal with them
- BIF_COMPATIBILITY and APPLCOMPAT to the rescue?
- Two level GUI view with statement text – static & dynamic
- Customer experiences and Quotes Find out more»